Monday, June 1, 2009

seventeen forever

yes, yes. it is my birthday in about an hour and a half. but instead of going with that "another year older" approach, i have decided to dedicate this blog to wishes, of course! wishes that came true, wishes that didn't come true yet, and new ones(:
just off the top of my head, here are the wishes that DID come true this year:
- i became a part of the lovely spartan scroll staff.
- i had a totally bomb sweet sixteen, ending in a sleepover.
- i had a pretty good school year, academically. (minus math and multiply english by two.)
- i met some extremely sweet celebrities, including the jonas brothers for a short few seconds. (:
- speaking of JB, i had an awesome jonas-filled summer!
this is all i can think of as of now, but i'm sure more will come to me later. moving on, though... here are the wishes that i made last year that have yet to come true:
- PSYCHE!
yeah right, like i would jinx my wishes like that. hahaha. (x
to make up for that, i'll list some of my less-serious wishes for this year:
- have a splendid birthday dinner with my family. (i can check this one off now.)
- learn how to drive my lazy self around. 
- have an eventful summer.
- meet some more celebrities.
- get a good score on  the june SAT.
- go to vegas!
so those were my little selfish wishes. they probably won't even come true now since i listed them, practically out loud. it's okay, though. i still have my most important ones locked safely inside my mind. i shall save these for tomorrow if i get to blow out the candles on a cake. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment