Tuesday, June 16, 2009

to my surprise...

i'm supposed to be writing a paper right now, but i haven't updated my blog in two weeks.. so i decided to do this instead. (:
some cool, super amazing, fun, sweet, etcccc... things have happened in this time period, but i only have enough patience to cover a few of those events. i'll start off with my favorite occurrence; it started with a paper.
i've always been someone who kind of stays in the background and absorbs everything rather than be absorbed. because of this, not too many people know a great deal about me. in fact, i only share my most personal things with about two people. call me a total loner. it's okay, i know i am. ):
anyway.. i recently found out that someone outside of my, for lack of a better term, "circle of trust," has actually remembered some random facts about me. this person, whom i will not name, is one of the last people i expected to remember anything concerning me, mostly because we are sooo different. i, being a lame observer of everything, knew stuff about him. however, the fact that he knew things about me took me by surprise. it was a sweet (assigned) gesture that i will remember forever. yes, i am a loser like that. haha. if you are reading this.. thank you again. (:

hmmm. this took longer than expected. i'll finish this post later, gator. heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment