Wednesday, April 15, 2009

my anti-muse

after taking a much-needed (but too  short) vacation from nate this spring break, i have realized one thing: i don't think about other things besides him. this is quite a sad fact, for i've always thought that my mind was just overflowing with thoughts 24/7. this was entirely disappointing to me. how can i truly be a thinker if my mind is filled with such meaningless stuff? ugh, how lame is THAT? 
i was sitting down a few days ago just staring off into space when i found myself literally thinking about the fact that i'm thinking about nothing. maybe this sounds a bit confusing, but it makes sense in my head. haha.  i'm just so freaking mad at my mind. how could it have let everything get so... uninspired by everything except for one person? i don't think this person even inspires me at all, anyway. he is just absorbing all of my abilities and wasting them on stupid stuff. thus, i have named nate the anti-muse. i should create a villain out of this anti-muse fellow. oh dangit, now he's actually a muse. or is it because i'm still on break from him and i'm just becoming inspired by my own imagination? i don't know.. but i'll take it.(: wow, this blog is just a whole bunch of rambling and my thinking process. oh well..
about the beauty from the past few days... i was hoping to find something completely inspirational and tell-the-whole-world-worthy. but unfortunately, i came up with very little. i think the featured artwork of today sums it up quite nicely, though. it's about having your head in the clouds. although it says "i love you," we can just pretend that's not even there. what i get from it is the sense of freedom and liberation from the normal way of thinking. how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment